Reed & Scardino represents domestic and international clients from numerous industries in both the prosecution and defense of suits in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout Texas, the nation, and abroad. Our firm represents companies at every stage of development, from start-ups to large corporations, as well as venture firms, private equity firms, and the investors that finance and advise them. We strive to provide our clients with practical, efficient and results-oriented legal advice that helps them establish, grow, and operate their businesses successfully.
The law is often a means to accomplish a business’ objectives – we take pride in learning and understanding your industry and markets.
Reed & Scardino has a strong understanding and history of aiding and facilitating foreign entities that wish to establish and operate businesses in the United States. We are a multilingual firm with experience with Latin American-based and other overseas businesses operating in the United States.
A DIVERSE RANGE OF LITIGATION EXPERTISE, INCLUDING:
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Civil conspiracy
- Commercial landlord and tenant litigation
- Copyright and trademark litigation
- Corporate finance and securities
- Covenants not to compete
- Deceptive trade practice claims
- Entertainment industry negotiations, planning, and litigation
- Intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Product and premises liability
- Professional liability and malpractice
- Unfair competition